The Strategic Plan 2011-2015 for Regional Development Australia Yorke and Mid North forms the nucleus of how RDAYMN delivers economic, social and environmental outcomes to the Yorke and Mid North region.
Key Result Areas Regional Development Australia has identified as the framework for outcomes in their Strategic Plan are:
- Economic Enhancement and Growth;
- Growing a Vibrant Community with a Positive Future;
- Infrastructure for the Future;
- People Power: Developing Education, Knowledge and Skills;
- Environmental Sustainability;
- Governance and Regional Cohesion.
When identifying the Key Result Areas, Strategic Directions and Outcomes in planning Regional Development Australia Yorke and Mid North has identified that all activities should include consideration of environment, social, and economic considerations.
Regional Development Australia Yorke and Mid North support opportunities for all community members to reach their full social and economic potential through fairness, equity and respect.