- Community Recreation and Sport Facilities Program
- FUND MY IDEA - PORT PIRIE AND MID NORTH
- Food and Beverage Development Fund
- Simplify Day 2017 – Red Tape Reduction and Regulatory Reform
- Expressions of Interest - Regional Development Australia Board Members
- Building Better Regions Funding OPEN
- Inquiry Into Issues Faced by South Australian Primary Producers in Retail Supply
- Understanding WeChat and UnionPay Workshop Vidoes
- Volunteer Grants 2016
- Horizon Scholarships - For the Next Generation of Agricultural Leaders
- 2017 Business Missions Calendar
- Social Effects Document
- Lonely Planet Votes SA 5th Best Region To Visit In 2017
- Department of State Development Small Business Workshop Program 2016
- Celebrating Regional Success - RDAYMN Annual Report
- Yorke Peninsula Food Directory released!
- Understanding China - Workshop
- Digital Business Workshop Port Pirie
- Events at Clare this weekend
- #iloveclare Campaign Winner!
- Clare Valley Cuisine Launches New Digital Food Trail
- Grants SA Funding for Community Organisations - Apply Online
- Yorke Peninsula Food and Produce Branding
- Clare Valley #iloveclare
- Mid North Engineering Academy
- Improve internet reception and connectivity and stop getting frustrated!
- Job Opportunity: Regional Project Assistant - Caring Choice Port Pirie
- Russian Wheat Aphid Outbreak in the Mid North
- 2016 Southern Flinders Business Employment & Training Awards
- Cash-flow profitability and budget workshop
- Pinery fire recovery newsletter, Issue 12, March 22
- Waterloo Wind Farm Stage 2 COMMUNITY UPDATE
- Leadership Development Program 2016
- Pinery fire recovery newsletter, Issue 8, February 11
- TAFE SA Fee Free Workshop
- Pinery fire recovery newsletter, Issue 6
- Yorke and Mid North Approved Projects under the Stronger Region Fund
- Update on Community Meetings regarding Pinery Fires
- Pinery Fires
- Burra Industrial Estate Opportunity – Registrations of Interest Now Open
- 2014-2015 Celebration of Employment Awards - Nominations Now Open!
- NBN Online Registration is Live
- Round 2 of National Stronger Regions Fund Now Open!
- Funding Opportunity to Upskill Existing Workers
- Call for Independent Chair for Upper Spencer Gulf Common Purpose Group
- Industry Driven Career Services in the Yorke and Mid North
- New 2015-16 Regional Development Fund Programs Announced
- Position Vacancy: Finance Officer (Temporary, part-time position)
- Fund My Idea Mid North Now Open
- Brand SA Launches 2015 Regional Awards
- Cabinet to visit the Mid North in first Country Cabinet of 2015
- Accelerating Strategic Investment Projects in Regional South Australia
- Expressions of Interest Now Open - Employment & Training Opportunities
- Tourism Training Opportunities in Yorke, Mid North & Southern Flinders!
- Tenders Invited for Community Services Project
- Southern Flinders Ranges ‘Grass Roots Project’ Funding Success!
- Have Your Say_Review of government mouse policy in South Australia
- Workshop Invitation - Get some Yorke on your Fork
- Workshop - Get some Yorke on your Fork
- Official Opening of the Clare Valley Aerodrome
- Food & Wine Hub Expression of Interest
- New Regional Development Fund Programs Now Open!
- Nominations Open for Celebration of Employment Awards
- Expanded $15m Fund Supporting our Regional Communities
- Tickets On Sale for 2014 Southern Flinders Business Employment & Training Awards!
- Long Awaited Confidence Boost for Port Pirie and Region
- Nominations Closing Soon for 2014 Southern Flinders Awards!
- Future Looks Bright for Regional SA, Jobs Creation & Regional Jobseekers
- Making Yorke and Mid North Low Carbon Investment Ready
- RDAYMN Food and Wine Tourism Development Fund Opens!
- Funding Bolsters Regional Growth & Development
- Southern Flinders Ranges: Still Open for Business!
- Launch of Goyder’s Line Sustainability Hub
- Get Some Yorke on Your Fork!
- Innovative Aged Care Training Program for Yorke and Mid North
- Mobile Black Spots - We Heard Your Call!
- Addressing the State of Our Regional Roads
- Where are our Region’s Mobile Black Spots?
- Regional Development Fund - Adding Value to Value Add
- Career Services Yorke and Mid North Launches
- Employing People with Disability in Our Region
- Yorke & Mid North Renewable Energy & Low Carbon Technologies Survey
- Northern and Yorke a Winner Against Climate Change
- 2012-2013 Yorke Peninsula Celebration of Employment Awards Presentation
- Nominations Now Open for Celebration of Employment Awards!
- RDAF Round 3 Success for Key Projects in the Yorke & Mid North
- Great Sponsorship Opportunity: 2013 Barista Competition
- RDAF Projects in Yorke and Mid North Move to Next Stage of Assessment
- Innovative Youth Engagement & Trade Program
- Collaboration on Flinders Ranges National Landscapes Program
- New Chair Appointed for SFRTA
- $2.7 Million for SA Regions Announced
- RDAF Rounds 3 & 4 Expressions of Interest Close Thursday 6 December
- Infrastructure Audit Highlights Our Region’s Potential
- $10 million Funding Boost for Key Project in the Yorke and Mid North
- Exciting New Plan for Clare Valley Tourism
- A Stronger Future for Port Pirie (2012-13 State Budget)
- Nominate for the Advantage SA Regional Awards!
- Get Your Tickets for the Southern Flinders Awards!
- Tourism Training is a Priority
Funding Bolsters Regional Growth & Development
Regional Development Australia Yorke & Mid North (RDAYMN) CEO, Ms Kelly-Anne Saffin is delighted that two significant projects in the Mid North of the State have been formally ‘unveiled’ by Regional Development Minister, Geoff Brock MP.
The two projects officially opened by Minister Brock on April 24 included a new jet re-fuelling facility at the Port Pirie Airport which was enabled with support from the State Government by a grant of $41,960 via the Enterprise Zone Fund for the Upper Spencer Gulf and Outback.
The second project was a re-development at the iconic Golden North Factory in Laura which included new packing equipment and more energy-efficient refrigeration. This infrastructure improvement was supported by a $200,000 grant from the State Government’s Regional Development Fund.
Ms Saffin’s team of dedicated and skilled staff are based across the region and have offices located in Port Pirie, Clare and Kadina. Their primary focus is to lead and facilitate regional development through partnerships with local communities, business and government. Further they serve as an effective conduit between governments and regional communities.
“When the ground work we put into assisting individuals and businesses in their efforts to secure grants funding pays off with the realisation to funding approval, we have a keen sense of satisfaction.
Knowing that our role in facilitating, driving and enabling economic growth in the regions is keenly valued is hugely rewarding” Ms Saffin said.
Ms Saffin would encourage anyone wanting to learn more about the suite of services RDAYMN can deliver to call toll free on 1300 742 414.
Regional Development Australia is an Australian Government initiative that brings together all levels of government to enhance the development of Australia's regions. RDAYMN is an integral part of this national network.
Kelly-Anne Saffin, Chief Executive Officer
Phone: 0417 872 015