- “Our Mega Future” Yorke and Mid North Regional Forum (Presentation Papers)
- Have your say to improve road transport for primary production
- Community Recreation and Sport Facilities Program
- FUND MY IDEA - PORT PIRIE AND MID NORTH
- Food and Beverage Development Fund
- Simplify Day 2017 – Red Tape Reduction and Regulatory Reform
- Inquiry Into Issues Faced by South Australian Primary Producers in Retail Supply
- Understanding WeChat and UnionPay Workshop Vidoes
- Horizon Scholarships - For the Next Generation of Agricultural Leaders
- 2017 Business Missions Calendar
- Nominations Open for Celebration of Employment Awards
- Expanded $15m Fund Supporting our Regional Communities
- Tickets On Sale for 2014 Southern Flinders Business Employment & Training Awards!
- Long Awaited Confidence Boost for Port Pirie and Region
- Nominations Closing Soon for 2014 Southern Flinders Awards!
- Future Looks Bright for Regional SA, Jobs Creation & Regional Jobseekers
- Making Yorke and Mid North Low Carbon Investment Ready
- RDAYMN Food and Wine Tourism Development Fund Opens!
- Funding Bolsters Regional Growth & Development
- Southern Flinders Ranges: Still Open for Business!
- Launch of Goyder’s Line Sustainability Hub
- Get Some Yorke on Your Fork!
- Innovative Aged Care Training Program for Yorke and Mid North
- Mobile Black Spots - We Heard Your Call!
- Addressing the State of Our Regional Roads
- Where are our Region’s Mobile Black Spots?
- Regional Development Fund - Adding Value to Value Add
- Career Services Yorke and Mid North Launches
- Employing People with Disability in Our Region
- Yorke & Mid North Renewable Energy & Low Carbon Technologies Survey
- Northern and Yorke a Winner Against Climate Change
- 2012-2013 Yorke Peninsula Celebration of Employment Awards Presentation
- Nominations Now Open for Celebration of Employment Awards!
- RDAF Round 3 Success for Key Projects in the Yorke & Mid North
- Great Sponsorship Opportunity: 2013 Barista Competition
- RDAF Projects in Yorke and Mid North Move to Next Stage of Assessment
- Innovative Youth Engagement & Trade Program
- Collaboration on Flinders Ranges National Landscapes Program
- New Chair Appointed for SFRTA
- $2.7 Million for SA Regions Announced
- RDAF Rounds 3 & 4 Expressions of Interest Close Thursday 6 December
- Infrastructure Audit Highlights Our Region’s Potential
- $10 million Funding Boost for Key Project in the Yorke and Mid North
- Exciting New Plan for Clare Valley Tourism
- A Stronger Future for Port Pirie (2012-13 State Budget)
- Nominate for the Advantage SA Regional Awards!
- Get Your Tickets for the Southern Flinders Awards!
- Tourism Training is a Priority
- New Online Regional Map Resource Goes Live
- RDAYMN to Play Key Role in RDAF Round Two
- 2011 TAFE SA & Southern Flinders Ranges Barista Competition Results
- Climate Change Sector Agreement
- Expressions of Interest for Regional Development Australia Committees
- Rural Tertiary Hardship Fund Grants Now Open
- Southern Flinders Regional Tourism Authority Wins National Award
- Research Gets Pedal Power
- Come on the Tour Up Over!
- Celebrating Our Region’s Success
- Population & Skills Attraction
- Motorcross Champs Come To Crystal Brook
- The Delicious Southern Flinders Ranges
- Booleroo Centre – Better on a Bike!
Nominate for the Advantage SA Regional Awards!
The Advantage SA Regional Awards are held annually to celebrate and showcase the achievements of individuals, groups and organisations that have made significant contributions to regional South Australia. Nominate someone today!
The Advantage SA Regional Awards are held annually to celebrate and showcase the achievements of individuals, groups and organisations that have made significant contributions to regional South Australia.
The Awards aim to:
• Recognise people, enterprises and initiatives that have made a significant contribution to their region and the State over a twelve month period
• Provide a benchmark for excellence within regional South Australia
• Publicly recognise and reward excellence
• Promote annual celebrations for regional South Australia and offer networking opportunities for nominees/entrants.
How do I enter?
The first step in entering the Regional Awards is to submit a nomination. You can nominate an individual, business, organisation, project, event, or even yourself.
Once your nomination has been submitted, the nominee is free to submit an entry.
Why should I enter?
Entering the Advantage SA Regional Awards provides an opportunity for you to:
• Showcase your achievements to the region and the State
• Contribute to raising regional pride
• Accept recognition of excellence by your peers
• Highlight the profile and awareness of your business, group or enterprise
• Gain a potential marketing advantage and increased business profile to a broader market place.
Who chooses the Regional Award winners?
The judging is conducted by a panel of regional and industry representatives, including past winners, appointed by Advantage SA. Judges are selected based upon their knowledge and experience within the regions and for their readiness to commit time to the awards process. The judges are bound by strict confidentiality and are required to declare any conflict of interest regarding entries and will be asked to remove themselves from the judging process if so.
For more information about the Advantage SA Regional Awards, visit the Awards website today!
Remember, Nominations close on Friday 22 June and entries close Friday 13 July.
Phone: (08) 8211 8111