- MEDIA RELEASE - Showcasing the Clare Valley to New Zealand
- Peterborough Media Release
- “Our Mega Future” Yorke and Mid North Regional Forum (Presentation Papers)
- Applications for the 2017 SA Food Awards Program open
- Yorke and Mid North NDIS Workforce Forum
- 2017 Regional Summit
- South Australian Wine Industry Development Scheme (SAWIDS)
- Have your say to improve road transport for primary production
- Community Recreation and Sport Facilities Program
- FUND MY IDEA - PORT PIRIE AND MID NORTH
- Food and Beverage Development Fund
- Simplify Day 2017 – Red Tape Reduction and Regulatory Reform
- Inquiry Into Issues Faced by South Australian Primary Producers in Retail Supply
Simplify Day 2017 – Red Tape Reduction and Regulatory Reform
Simplify Day is part of the government’s efforts to identify ways in which current legislative and regulatory requirements can be improved to create a more productive and efficient economy and society in South Australia. Importantly, these reforms will not diminish laws that protect the community, the environment, consumers and uphold the integrity of commerce.
The State Government will hold its annual red tape repeal day in 2017 focused on cutting unnecessary red tape and removing outdated and redundant legislation.
The first Simplify Day was held last year with the Premier leading work that successfully identified a broad range of reforms across our economy. This included reforms to fees, licences, permit, notification requirements and compliance that will make a real and lasting difference to the people and businesses affected.
The second ‘Simplify Day’ will be held in August 2017, with ideas for change being put forward by business and the community.
Tell us about specific rules and processes that are outdated, don't add value and make it more difficult to simply get on and grow the economy and create jobs.