- MEDIA RELEASE - Showcasing the Clare Valley to New Zealand
- Peterborough Media Release
- “Our Mega Future” Yorke and Mid North Regional Forum (Presentation Papers)
- Applications for the 2017 SA Food Awards Program open
- Yorke and Mid North NDIS Workforce Forum
- 2017 Regional Summit
- South Australian Wine Industry Development Scheme (SAWIDS)
- Have your say to improve road transport for primary production
- Community Recreation and Sport Facilities Program
- FUND MY IDEA - PORT PIRIE AND MID NORTH
- Food and Beverage Development Fund
- Simplify Day 2017 – Red Tape Reduction and Regulatory Reform
- Inquiry Into Issues Faced by South Australian Primary Producers in Retail Supply
Yorke and Mid North NDIS Workforce Forum
The National Disability Insurance Scheme is scheduled to rollout in the Yorke and Mid North region from the 1st of January 2018.
In preparation for this RDAYMN in conjunction with Department of State Development and Primary Health Care Network are holding an NDIS Workforce Forum on Monday 29 May 2017.
Issues to be discussed include distribution of disability services in regions, expected demand at full scheme and by whom , local workforce demands and gaps.
To RSVP for this event please REGISTER HERE.