Unidex Healthcare Recruitment
About the Company:
Unidex Healthcare are a privately owned recruitment company established in 2001 and operate across Australia, with our main offices in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Unidex actively recruit for all areas in the healthcare field specialising in Disability Services, Support Services and Allied Health.
We require Support Workers to partner with different participants. Roles may involve personal care, and community access. Roles are available all across the Yorke Peninsula.
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with domestic tasks
- Community access
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent
- Current Police Check
- Current First Aid / CPR Certificate
- Current Working with Disability Check (NDIS Worker Check)
- COVID19 Infection control
- NDIS ‘Worker Orientation’ Module
- NDIS ‘Supporting Effective Communication’ Module
- 100 points of ID (passport/drivers licence/birth certificate/etc)
Please note: two current references are required
If you meet the above criteria, hit the “Apply” button now and state the skills and documentations you have.
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please do not call to follow up on your applications as you will be contacted if successful.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.