Balco Australia Pty Ltd is a major supplier of hay and straw products to international markets. Balco is an equal-opportunity employer with a strong focus on health and safety and ensuring the quality of the product. Due to an internal vacancy, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our maintenance team.
This role would suit people looking for shift working arrangements including a rotating roster (morning and afternoons), casual, or full-time permanent employment. We pay highly competitive above-award rates including penalty rates to reward the experience you will bring to our team.
We are looking for a qualified electrician who:
- has on-the-job experience in maintaining plant and equipment.
- Is familiar with computers (or has a willingness to learn).
- Excels when working as part of a team.
- Works safely and follows work instructions.
- Hydraulic experience is advantageous but not required.
- Has experience with fault finding on fixed and mobile plants.
- Has experience with SCADA / automation (or willingness to learn).
Relevant ongoing training in all aspects of the manufacturing process and management systems will be provided to the successful candidate.
Telephone enquiries: Hayden Battle 0438 621 750
- address the above criteria in a tailored resume and cover letter
- be directed via the email address email@example.com
- contain the position title only as the email subject line
Applications close 1st March 2024*
*Shortlisting will commence immediately, and the position may be filled prior to the advertised closing date if the right candidate is identified.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.