Variety of works include but not limited to:
- All aspects of Civil Construction works
- Road works / Subdivisions / stormwater and drainage
- Windfarms / Solar farms
Positions on offer:
- General labourers
- Civil labourers
- Construction Labourers
Tasks / Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform various manual labour tasks on civil construction and renewable sites
- Assist with digging, trenching and grading activities
- Support installation and maintenance of utilities
- Operate basic construction tools under supervision including power tools
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Adhere to safety guidelines and maintain secure work environments
- Follow instruction from Supervision and skilled trades people
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
Why Collar Group?
By applying to Collar, you will have reliable and consistent communication from start to finish. Your job search is easy with Collar Group as you will be updated every step of the way when it comes to accepting the role that suits you. Once on the job, you will have peace of mind with 7-day-a-week support when needed. We also have the ability to assist in helping you obtain the right inductions, upskilling or renewing any licences or tickets & opportunities for career progression.
The options are endless with Collar.
What you need to do Now!!
If you’re interested in joining a supportive company with significant growth in the industry, please click “APPLY” today with your most recent up-to-date resume or send it to Southaustralia@collar.group
To find out more about us and to explore our other opportunities, visit https://collar.group/jobs/
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.