Balco Australia Pty Ltd is a major supplier of hay and straw products to international markets. Balco is an equal opportunity employer with a strong focus on workplace health and safety and ensuring the quality of our product. We are currently seeking skilled and motivated individuals to join the Balco production team based at Bowmans, SA.
We pay a competitive above-award hourly rate combined with penalty rates and overtime opportunities.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for the following:
- Complying with all Work Health Safety requirements
- Ensuring accuracy and conformance with prestart checks and plant inspection processes
- Regular review and maintenance of hygiene requirements in and around production facilities
- Ensuring timely and safe movement of product within production and finished goods facilities
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of problems with plant and equipment
- Ensuring positive and professional attitude towards all team members
- Providing timely and positive assistance to other team members to manage peaks in demand
The successful applicant(s) will need to possess the following attributes:
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to safety, quality, and performance
- High Risk Work Licence – Forklift / Loader
- Self-motivation, initiative and effective teamwork
- Literacy and numeracy skills
Previous experience in hay processing will be viewed favourably but is not essential with relevant ongoing training to be provided to the successful candidate.
For enquiries, please contact Production Manager, Jarrad Seiboth on 0409 018 336.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.