CoreStaff South Australia
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client:
Our client, located in Spring Gully are seeking labourers with welding experience for an ongoing position. Roles are Monday to Friday.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Repairing cow grates
- General labour
- Grinding, welding (2nd class, MIG or ARC)
- Painting and measuring
To be successful for this role you will need the following:
- Labouring experience
- Welding experience (2nd Class Welding, Mig or Stick (ARC)
- Weld test required
- Minimum of 2 contactable references within the last 6 months
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical/Drug and Alcohol
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- Exclusive access to our benefits platform that offers savings at over 60 major Australian Retailers across the country.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity, and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs. To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.