Job no: 840599
Work type: Part time
Location: Yorke and Mid North
Categories: Administration and Clerical
Central Adelaide Local Health Network
Statewide – SA Medical Imaging
- Salary: ASO3 – $65,606 – $69,919 (p.a.)+ Superannuation & Salary Sacrifice Benefits
- Port Pirie SA, 5540
- Part Time, Contracted Role working 11.25 hours pw up to 16 Aug 2024
About the role
Responsible to the Chief Radiographer for the management of an efficient administration support service within the Medical Imaging Department including the provision of services to the contracted Radiology provider. Duties include coordination of work, provision of clerical support, coordination of client appointments, provision of statistical data, supervision of other clerical staff and financial duties including banking, reconciliation and fee collection.
Statewide Clinical Support Services (SCSS) is a unique public healthcare organisation that serves health consumers and provides specialist clinical services to the health system in South Australia. SCSS encompasses BreastScreen SA, SA Dental, SA Medical Imaging, SA Pathology, and SA Pharmacy. Come and work with us to improve the health and well-being of South Australians, across all age groups and at any time of their life or health need.
What we offer
- Attractive salary packaging available
- 17.5% Leave loading applied to your annual leave
- Strong community minded culture and values providing world class care to South Australians
- Opportunity for movement across the SA Health system: There are always opportunities for you to develop your skills and your career at one of our many metropolitan or regional sites
- Generous relocation assistance may apply to eligible applicants
- Current National Police Clearance (NPC)
- Working With Children Check (DHS)
- Immunisation screening as indicated in the role description. SA Health Services are required to implement the Addressing vaccine preventable disease: Occupational assessment, screening and vaccination policy in the workplace.
Diversity and inclusion:
Statewide supports and fosters a culture in which employees feel they belong and feel safe at work. The culture aims to encourage all people to use their talents and to be valued and rewarded for their contributions.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and/or additional relevant history screening that may be applicable and appropriate Immunisation screening.
Job ref: 840599
Application Closing Date
11:55 pm Friday 23rd February 2024
Advertised: 09 Feb 2024 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: 23 Feb 2024 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.