National Pharmacies is committed to excellence through our values – Care, Communicate, Collaborate and Celebrate.
We get to know our members and customers through extraordinary customer service. We build relationships to ensure we give the best advice to fulfil our purpose – Caring for People, Enabling Health and Inspiring Wellness.
We are currently looking for two dedicated Pharmacy Assistants to join our Port Pirie Pharmacy team. One part time assistant will work the roster attached to this ad. The other casual Pharmacy Assistant will be available to fill a variety of shifts as required.
Pharmacy Assistants are critical in enabling us to fulfil our purpose because they:
- Provide extraordinary customer service and consult with our customers, over the phone and in person, to ensure they get the best advice for their health and beauty needs.
- Ensure our customers’ transactions are processed correctly and efficiently using our point-of-sale systems
- Ensure our stores are beautifully presented and well-stocked so our customers feel welcome and enjoy their experience in our stores
- Demonstrate the value of National Pharmacies membership to our customers.
People who excel as National Pharmacies Pharmacy Assistants consistently demonstrate:
- Confidence in delivering outstanding customer service and advice to a diverse range of customers with a broad variety of health and well-being needs
- Ability to relate well with customers and teammates
- Willingness to continue to learn about the products and services National Pharmacies offers
- Adaptability and flexibility
- The ability to work effectively in, and contribute to, a committed team.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- Employee discounts across our entire range of health, beauty and optical products
- Support to achieve nationally recognised qualifications in Community Pharmacy
- Working for an organisation that supports the community and genuinely cares about its customers through sponsorships and investment in our business
- Our annual Employee Awards night
- A chance to participate in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant
If you would like to join an organisation helping people Be Well, please check the attached roster, then complete the online application, including a quick video.
This role involves completing training through a Registered Training Organisation. You must have unlimited work and study rights to apply.
No agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.