Blights Real Estate Pty Ltd
With offices throughout the Spencer Gulf Region, Blights Real Estate are one of regional South Australia’s largest real estate groups. We are always calling for expressions of interest from passionate and motivated individuals looking to take a leap or start a career in real estate in Port Pire. This is a great opportunity to work in the industry, we will provide you with on the job training while completing a real estate qualification. If you already have a real estate qualification, we would love to hear from you too!
About the role
Working with our established property sales team your responsibilities will include:
- Commitment to complete a Real Estate Sales Course
- Database management
- Assisting with private & open inspections and building inspections
- Supporting the sales team with client communication, listing and selling documentation & activities
Benefits and perks
Enjoy a flexible work environment and access to industry leading technology and software. Every day will be different while developing your own network and career. Be supported by one of the regions leading real estate groups. We will provide you with training and annual Awards training day, Charity Events, Uniform and access to Blights Health & Wellbeing Resource Centre.
What you’ll need:
- Required to complete a Real Estate Sales Course
- Be career driven and have a passion to be successful
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- A genuine interest in property & in helping people achieve their goals
- Strong communication and people skills
- Well presented
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Previous sale, customer service or hospitality experience
- Current Driver’s License
Previous real estate experience is not required. We are attracted to values, character and attitudes that fit our team. You’ll be surrounded by plenty of support and experience that will allow you to learn on the job.
Previous applicants need not apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.